Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Visit to UCMT today and update....

Today i went to visit and tour the Utah and Salt Lake Campus of UCMT (Utah College of Massage Therapy). I have a few pictures of course they were taken on the way inside the building. I did not take any inside as i did not know the rules as far as that. Anyhow the visit was very productive and i really enjoyed it. I took my mom for Support. And while the information was very overwhelming i also found it to be useful. Just hope i remember everything. I met several nice people. So i will be praying about this and then proceeding from there. If i decide to enroll then i will have an actual appointment which lasts about a hour and in that hour and by the end of that hour i will know if and what i qualify and are approved for as far as financial aid. If i go to UCMT!!! I hope and pray i will do well on all my learning, tests etc. That i won't FAIL or have any incomplete's and that i will be successful and finish and graduate. I will keep you all informed.


Here are a few random pictures i took...






No comments: