Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BYU-IDAHO ???

As many of you may know-- lately i have been researching the possibility of going back 2 school. I am even considering and in the process of applying to Byu-Idaho and the other BYU campuses etc. I wanted to update you that tonight i went to meet with my bishop in my Young Single Adult ward as those are where my membership records are.
The meeting went well and my bishop will fill out the sections he needs to fill out as he will be recommending me and then passing it on to the Stake President. So i will likely be having a visit with the Stake President soon.

Before the meeting we started with a "word of prayer" and i asked my bishop to offer the prayer.
The prayer he gave was awesome and filled with such spirit and just wonderful. I will keep you posted.

No comments: