Yesterday June 26th, 2011- was my birthday. Not just any birthday but, my 30th birthday! yay!!! So excited. I can't wait to see what this year will bring and also this Decade.
So in honor of my birthday and not to sound concieded or anything. I decided i wanted to do a "TOP 30" KIND of List.. but, this will entail a list of "30 THINGS ABOUT ME!"
So here we go....
1. I am the youngest out of two children (i have a brother who is 19 months older than i am).
2. I have the best sister in law ever (she is the best)
3. I have the cutest nieces and handsomest nephew
4. I am very loyal
5. Family is very important to me and i do not know what i would do without family
6. I Hope to be a nurse or Ultrasound technician someday (or a career in the medical industry/and field).
7. I Hope and pray to be a wife and mommy someday
8. My birthday this year was the most fun and memorable (thanks to all involved in making that happen - Lindsay (sister in law), mom, dede, mackenzie, Jared and everyone.
9. This is going to be the best year ever.
10. I Love the colors Lavender, Lilac and purples..
11. I would love to be married and sealed for time and all eternity
someday in the MANTI LDS Temple
12. My shoe size in womens is 12 - 11w or 11.5 w (if there is such a size) and on a real "lucky day" and Yes, it's 10.5 in mens (Yes you heard it right MENS) Mens shoes are more comfortable and i can just take a smaller size. However i would never wear mens dress shoes. Would be to weird.
13. I am totally weird
14. my ring size is a 9.5 - 10
15. out of all the birthday coupons i have recieved from the eclubs i am a member of i have used so far about 5 so far.
16. I LOVE SHASTA, also Cherry Pepsi and Coke, Creme Soda, Rootbeer, JUNK FOOD, pizza, McD's, Mexican, Chinese, Italian food and most any kind of food.
17. I Love Blogging
18. I Love making video's/slideshows
19. I Love creating special photo gifts (IE: Photo books, collages, etc.)
20. I Love entertaining and planning parties
21. I Love my 2 nieces Ashlee and Kayla and adorable nephew Dakota so very much
22. I have the best sister in law ever
23. I have the best Brother ever
24. Love learning new things
25. Love traveling and doing new things
26. Love photography and taking pictures
27. Love friends and family so much- they make me the person i am today
28. Did i mention i love shopping ?
29. I Love clothes and many other things
30. I Love the gospel of jesus christ (Note: I Love the Gospel of Jesus Christ - First and foremost - not last- )
Dallas Wedding Photographers K & S Photography Fun*Creative*Modern Dallas Wedding Photography » Dallas wedding photographers that specialize in capturing those special moments that happen on your wedding day
Tommy and Christina’s Poetry Garden Wedding - On Saturday, Tommy and Christina were married at the Poetry Garden inside the Dallas Arboretum. It was a very small ceremony with just their immediate fa...
1 week ago