Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

EARLY BIRTHDAY PARTY TONIGHT...

I officially turn 30!!! in 14 days - On June 26th!! I am excited to start this new phase of my life. I am really looking forward to my 30's! Thanks so much to my mom for putting this all together. The company was wonderful. It was real good to see everyone who came. We missed those who could not be with us tonight. Thanks to all who came. I am so blessed and glad to have so many friends who love me. I love all you to. I love and miss all those who couldn't come and i know you wanted to be there and that you love me.

I got some very thoughtful wishes (Cards), and gifts! it was just fun. Thanks for all who made this special to me and possible.

The cake was absolutely YUMMY! as well!

Please enjoy the pictures etc.



No comments: