Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everest College...

I went a few weeks ago to visit the Everest college campus in West Valley City, Utah as i am working towards going back to school and continuing my education. Well after several weeks and crazy and hectic lives and schedules- I am finally going back tomorrow to do some testing and to visit Financial Aid and progress forward to actually starting school. I am so excited and at the same time real nervous. Nervous because i do not know how it's going to go and how i will do on the testing. Tests aren't my strength.

Wish me LUCK!! and if you all would keep me in your prayers that by the end of tomorrow i will be a "FEW" steps closer to a start date of school and a "NEW CHAPTER" in my life.

No comments: