Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

FORKLIFT CERTIFIED....

I Just have to & want to write and express my gratitude to my Father in Heaven for the blessing Bryan & I recieved of Bryan being able to be blessed and get Forklift Certified.

My Sweetheart the day before yesterday got & went through the training & certification process at work. And HE DID IT!!! He did well and is now Forklift Certified. His Certification is good for 3 years & he now can make up to $14.00 per hour in any other job in the current field and industry he presently works in. Hope that made sense.

WAY TO GO SWEETHEART!!! I'm Proud of You! And I LOVE YOU!

No comments: