Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bryan- My Sweetheart & Forever Valentine

Since it's Valentines Day! i wanted to give Bryan a priceless, & Special Gift to Bryan. And i wanted to share it with you all as well.

Nothing is more & better than a Handwritten letter right?

Here is mine & my gift to Bryan...


" Bryan - my sweetheart & Forever Valentine, 02/14/2012


Happy Valentines Day sweetheart! I hope you realize and always know how much you mean to me and how much I Love you! This time on Valentines Day last year., It was just another day for me. I had always loved the holiday but, never had anyone to share it with. And little did i know that a few months later we would find eachother online and begin our Journey. And that journey would take us to the day you would drive from Texas to Utah and we would meet, continue to fall in love, and get engaged. And start another Journey to prepare for our Family (future family) and prepare for our marriage. You are my best friend, love of my life, and soulmate. And you are my everything and Side-Kick. Thank You for the person you are., The blessing you are in my life., And the way you love me.
Also for always being there for me. & for your faith & strength. I wish i could have the faith you have.

I Love You !

Heidi "

1 comment:

Latrecia Brown said...

So cute! You two are made for each other! ;-)