Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

DAD- Prayers Needed

I had a conversation this morning with my MOM. We try to talk every day. Just to "Touch Base". Anyhow this morning when she called I'm like "Hey, what's going on?" her reply was "Nothing Good!" so i ask why. She proceeds to tell me that My dad Lost his Job and Permanent Spot and position doing security at Wells Fargo. There were supposed complaints about the speed in which he was doing his work and that he wasn't fast enough or something. Well he is only one person and we all individually can only do so much because as 1 person you can't be every where at once, do more than one thing at a time etc. - Well they thought he should have been able to do so. The Guy he worked with along side working together was out on Patrol. So that reduces man power. So anyhow he basically is unemployed because he is only is having to go day to day again. So there are days he can get shifts and then it could be who knows how long till he gets another shift. Just because of spots at the other job sites within his company being filled. I am not bitter or nothing towards his EMPLOYER G4S Security. It wasn't and isn't them. It's the Job site he was working at that i do not feel good about now. If that makes sense. I do not know what they are going to do.

I am asking for you all to keep them (my mom and dad) in your thoughts and prayers etc. I know they will be appreciated and are greatly needed.

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

I am sure things will work out for your parents. You shouldn't worry. Heavenly Father will take care of them.

I heard you are getting married sometime the first week of June. You are getting married here. Are you going back to Texas to live?

Aunt Cindy

Heidi gail walls said...

We will likely be living in Texas afterwards for awhile. before moving out of Texas and we maybe going to Colorado, Montana, or Utah somewhere. Will keep you informed.