Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

You know your in love when.....

Hey Guys,

Sorry another "Bryan" post! i am so sorry! i just love this man so much...

Last night Bryan went to visit with a friend & co worker & his family after work. He sometimes gives this co-worker a ride home from work.
Last night was one of those nights.

So he calls me when he's on his way home. When i am talking to him he is at a rail road crossing waiting for a train to pass. Actually it's two trains.

While we are talking we come up with the idea of meeting up at Kroger. Originally the intent was just to kid around as we were talking about the long trains passing by.
I say "WOW, in the time your waiting for the trains i could have time to walk up to Kroger!" not thinking anything of it. He then says "we can meet up there if you want. Or i can come home and pick you up!" "I'm like really? i can meet you at Kroger."
So we have a "Date" at KROGER...

You know your in love when you walk at 8:30 - 9:00 PM in cold weather up to KROGER to meet your honey.

I meet up with Bryan. I didn't take my wallet. So i got there and realized i should have. So we come back to the house., i come inside and get my purse and we end up at Shell next to KROGER to get gas and a treat. And then come home.

I LOVE MY LIFE and FUN TIMES!!

No comments: