Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Dreams....

Last night i had a variety of weird dreams. I say weird because they just kind of ran together. Although at the same time they were in some way "related".

I had a dream that i was in Southern California where my Dad & Aunt Heather was raised. My Grandfather Richhart passed away April 1991. So it's been about 20 years or so. My Grandma passed away when i was like 3 or 4 yrs old. Anyhow my grandpa had a real nice house, kept it nice. And the same with his vehicles.

Anyhow i was in Southern California and i can't remember if Bryan was with me. But, i went to my grandparent's house to visit. And i was debating whether i was going to ask if i could go inside and look around. I really wanted to. Anyhow the next thing i know i hear that the owners who bought the house from our family. Had really made it extra nice and did some remodeling and turned it into a Museum. After hearing that i just had to go inside. I go inside & Grandpa's chair was right where it was always at, the TV was on (like he had never left), and to the side of me my tour guide was my Grandmother. It was like they were both there * Grandma & Grandpa and they had never left them. That brought me to tears.

No comments: