Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary James and Wendy- 20 years!!!

I have to give a Big Shout out to two very special people. James and Wendy Richhart-

James is one of my Richhart cousin's like my 2nd cousin!!- He married Wendy 20 years ago TODAY- November 2, 1990! I was only about 9 years old when they got married. I remember i was so excited they were getting married and excited to go to their wedding reception. I remember them asking me to be a server and my Brother Jared a gift taker. Well i actually got to be a present taker as well. With two of Wendy's brother's Aaron and Troy.

I was such a nerd at the time i must have asked Wendy 5 times when the cake was going to be cut! What a nerd i was. HA! HA! Oh Well..

In that 20 years they have raised a beautiful family which includes 5 children. Kambree their oldest is now in College. They live in Murray and what a wonderful family they are. I am greatful for the fact they got married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple. They are such a example to me. Congratulations you two! Here's to forever!

No comments: