Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Tastefully Simple

Wanted to get the word out... Just a reminder... I am having a Tastefully Simple online and catalog party. Will end on October 13th, 2012 - let me know what you need (yummy foods) for your family, holidays etc. and i will get it ordered for you. Or visit www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sguerra and or email me your orders and i will get it taken care of. Perfect time with fall and the holidays coming up. Please help me reach at least a $500 goal if not more... - When ordering and when you get to the checkout page towards the bottom of the page you will see a option to associate your order to a party and event click on it and you will have to put in the first 3 letters of my first name and first 2 letters of my last name and texas as the state and the date of October 13th, 2012. and when my party comes up click select on the side and your order will credit and associate to my party.

No comments: