Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Love Service...

Last night while at work i had a customer (good samaritan) come through my line. Wanting to purchase a gift card he proceeds to tell me that he had met some people outside who didn't have job's or money and he wanted to buy a gift card for them so they could come inside and buy some stuff. I said and also thought "Oh, that is so very nice of you!" he purchased the gift card and was on his way. He did come back a few minutes later to get a couple of things for himself. That reminded me of the time last Christmas time when my mom was at Walmart buying some grocery items and she went to use her debit card and it was declined and so she was going out to her car and was at her car about to get into her car when behind her was a boy who was behind her with his mom in line and the boy was telling her that she needed to come back because his mom was going to/and paid for her stuff as well.

No comments: