Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Reunion 2010!! Davis Around the World...

This past weekend was My Family Reunion - The Davis Family Reunion.. I think we did my Great Great Grandparents- Roy P Davis & Mary Catherine Graves Davis proud. They are the reason and the one's who started it all and the reason we have these reunions. I hope and pray they continue on for many many many years and "FOREVER!" and that they never end. That would be sad and a tragedy. But, enough of my soapbox.

It was real fun and i can't wait for next year. My family is in charge YAY!

we had a theme of Davis around the world! and each family did a presentation on different countries. In my slideshow you will find that there are pictures that not many family member's have and one of my great aunts who passed away as a baby. and Maps etc. those were part of the presentations.








The Reunion Invite...



No comments: