Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WHAT BRYAN HAS TAUGHT ME....

The inspiration of this post. And thanks goes to my awesome, loving & best sister in law ever Lindsay.

I was talking to her earlier today and telling her about my previous post

Titled "Why I love Bryan!"


Bryan & I got matched on EHARMONY.COM early June of this year (approximately).
He came up the first Friday in August to visit me and we spent a week together.
In that week we had so much fun & Spent so much time together. We also got engaged
that week. We feel completely in love with eachother.
And still are falling more and more in love with eachother every day. Our trials & struggles we go through makes us stronger. (Not struggles with the relationship- but, just trials & struggles in life).


What Bryan has taught me....

What Bryan has taught me

* Bryan has taught me & shown me that there is beauty in this world and on
this earth.
* Bryan has taught me that I'm beautiful & and a Angel.
* Bryan has taught me how important it is for me to always take care
of and pamper myself & to make myself pretty.

(I am always trying to do so- sometimes i get busy doing things and miss "a day or two" but, i always try to not let to much time go by).

* Bryan has taught me the love for outdoors. Most importantly about
the love of FISHING!! - he is so passionate about FISHING! - I'm so greatful to
have someone who teaches me that it's okay to try new things. (Fishing - as an example). I love & look forward to going fishing with him even when most of the time i am there watching him & there in a supportive capacity & in the capacity of Just being with him.

* I Love Bryan's FAITH!! - he is so optimistic & has so so much faith.
Most of the time i think he's the STRONGEST for the two of us. And "Carries us both"!

* Bryan has taught me that It's okay to LOVE & Be Loved.

- I am learning this trait. And although it's taking me alot of time. I appreciate how paitent he is with me & never gives up on me. Alot of times i do not feel i deserve him. (I do not say that in a negative way. I only mean that i can never really measure up to the kind of person he is).

* Bryan has taught me the importance of communicating with eachother always & always being honest with eachother. To better enhance our relationship & make it stronger.

* Bryan has taught me the trait of appreciation of others & especially one another. By showing it in what you do & expressing it.

* Bryan has taught me to be more open minded and through his example how not to JUDGE other's or other's circumstances.

- I have always thought before i met Bryan that i was pretty open minded & not Judgemental. But, i realize i wasn't as good as i thought i was.-
I am more open minded & not judgemental (At least trying now). Thanks Honey!


That's all for now... Don't want to bore any of you.
As i think of more i will come back and add to this post. "Stay Tuned!"

*Bryan has taught me how to be responsible.

- Before Bryan & I met i always thought i was well- RESPONSIBLE!! however now that i think about it & look back i realize that despite how hard i would try... I would always come up short & i haven't been that responsible in things. Especially when it comes to MONEY matters. Don't get me wrong i always paid my bills- did the best i can. But, alot or most times would fall short.

But, he teaches & encourages me to be more responsible.

No comments: