Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

RICHHART TACO'S

Last night i made dinner for the first time for the family. And first time since i have lived in Texas. I got a Awesome recipie from one of my Richhart Cousin's Diana.
For Taco's - and you say Taco's? it's not Hard. It's not just any regular Taco's it's a family recipie for SUPER YUMMY TACO'S. I think they turned out well. And i was so Excited to be able to cook for my soon to be family. Everyone loved it! I did miss a couple of things. awww well maybe next time. I didn't forget any of the ingredients for the taco's. Just like some sides to go along with it.

However when i was shopping yesterday i did get a "big" package of corn tortilla's. Which we have a ton left over and can use maybe for tortilla soup.

I want to share this recipie with all of you!!!


"RICHHART TACO'S" :



Fry your own Corn Tortilla's

or use Flour Tortilla's

Hamburger cooked with an onion with some salt and pepper. Drain the oil.

Shreaded Cheese

Shreaded Lettuce

Diced Tomatoes

Sauce: 2 8oz. cans Hunts Tomato Sauce, diced onion, 1 tsp. Chili Powder, 2 bay leaves. Simmer on low for 1 hour.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: