Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun times with Mom and me...

In the last couple of weeks my mom and i have been going out and having alot of fun one of which was a week ago Saturday on the 10th of July when we went to Sizzler as i had a birthday coupon for a buy one get one free dinner. So we went there. Other than a "Nice wait!" to even get seated it was fun. You will find in my little slideshow random pictures i took inside and out.

A few days or so later we found ourselves at IHOP as we had free coupons for Free Breakfast as we are member's of their e-club. ENJOY!!! I know i am so weird and that i actually take pictures of this stuff.

So i know i am weird but, i know you all love me anyway right ?



No comments: