Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review(S) Blog....

Hey Everyone I have a "New Review's Blog!" Which i will be posting reviews on places and establishments I give my business to, That i frequent and so on and so forth. All reviews will be HONEST (COMPLETELY) Even if blundt. I am priding myself on being Honest. I will not "Beat around the bushes" or "Sugar Coat" things... So without Further Adu here is the link/url to my reviews blog http://reviewsandawarenessbyheidi.blogspot.com/ - I need everyone's support. So please add this website to your blogroll/list, share with all your friends, family, neighbors, and everyone you know., Please add yourself and all your friends and everyone as followers (I Love followers), And subscrbers (subscribe to my blog via email) and everyone as well. Thanks!!!

No comments: