Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Changes Coming

Time to get down to business.. Since Bryan and I are married now. We are really wanting to start a family., to be able to get pregnant and have children. Which means i want to be and become even more healthy... That being said... I am going to strive and work harder to get in better shape, loose some weight, and slim it down also meaning making better beverage and food choices. I think my main struggle will be backing off and or cutting down on the Soda and carbonation intake. That is the thing i struggle with the most. I find that when i loose weight i am only loosing between 3-5 pounds each week (when i loose) and then it seems like the next week i am gaining it all back and more. So i know i can do it with the love, encouragement and support most importantly from my Husband. And the love, help and encouragement of all of you my friends and family.

No comments: