Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

TEXAS

Alot has happened in the last little while. Just a couple of "MAJOR EVENTS" in my life. One of which i will write about in a separate post if i haven't already.

But, the other one of course is i moved down to here to TEXAS a couple of weeks ago. It was time for me to start my own life and have a fresh start. I love my family and friends and parents. I will be back to UTAH to visit soon. But, as stated i felt it was time for me to broaden my horizons and leave the nest (home). Sorry i do not have alot of pictures or any really since i have been down here. Hope to fix that soon. I Love TEXAS although it's real humid and everything. I Love the state of texas and the area and i look forward to making friends down here, getting used to the area, and just enjoying life and everyone.

No comments: