Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Engagement Story

I Just wanted to write and let you all know that Last night i got engaged. And i am getting married.

Here is the story. We met on eharmony.com about 3-4 months ago. Have been talking everyday- several times a day since. He came up and drove up here from Texas (Dallas area) last friday afternoon. Arrived Saturday evening. We have been spending time together and fell in love. We were just having fun this whole week so far, and yesterday included. We went to The great salt lake and Saltair last night. We were walking in the water., The sun was setting and it was real beautiful. He got down on one knee and took me by my hand(S) and asked me to marry him. I said YES!! and i got me a ring today. Eventually i will get my wedding ring. We are so excited and happy! and i love all of you!

3 comments:

Emil Neagu said...

Congratulations!
I'm happy for you!
Have a great marriage!

The Weed said...

Congratulations!!!!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Congrats Heidi! I am so happy for you.
XOXO,
Amanda