Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma...

Today is my Grandma Jensen's birthday. She was born March 23, 1929. She left us and went to her Heavenly home on March 26, 1992. only 3 days after her 63rd birthday. She was my best friend and was always there for me. I miss her so much.

Today my mom and i went to the cemetary to take beautiful flowers for her grave and to visit for just a few minutes. I was only 10 1/2 years old when she passed on. I miss her!

Happy Birthday Grandma!! i wish she was here with us to enjoy all her great grandchildren. 4 Great Granddaughters and 2 great grandson's and her children and grandchildren. But, we know she is where she is supposed to be. And i am so greatful for the promise of Eternal families. And the knowledge to know we will all see her again.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!





No comments: