Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Heidi Richhart and Dede Wright Has been friends

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Heidi Richhart's and Dwight and Leta Clayton Family's friendship

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

AT LAST....

As i write this blog post i write with excitement. Why you ask? Well let me tell you. I am so excited as i know most residents of Magna (at least us "Magna-ites")are excited to say that Holiday Oil is HERE!! and has opened in Magna. YAY!! Finally!! it's been a long time in coming. They opened yesterday. And you know i did not even realize it. I thought yesterday was just being spent completing the finishing touches. So i missed the first day. I know it's probably lame, cheesy or whatever you want to call it. But, I feel like a "Giddy gal on christmas morning!" I'm so excited i can't contain it. When i found out for sure that they were open. I actually got a "TIP!" from the friendly clerk at the post office next door. So i went to check it out and sure enough he was right.

I must be so cheesy because not only did i go in there and got me a 1 liter of cherry coke. I love cherry coke.. But, i saved the reciept.

Why did i do that you ask ? because that marks the reciept from my very first purchase at the Brand new Holiday Oil in Magna, Utah- I thought tonight Holiday being here in my "books" has brought such excitement and a spark to Magna.

Am i weird ? yes! but, proud of it.


Very first purchase at the New Magna Holiday Oil.... YAY!!!


No comments: